The installation and initial setup of the software on the customer’s own IT infrastructure is performed by SSC. The maintenance, the administration, the operation and the user support is made by you.
Supplementary services from SSC relieve you from maintaining the system (SWANmaintenance) and from job and user management tasks, from operating the application and from supporting your users (SWANmanaged services). Your specific adjustments are made by us after exactly analysing the desired functions and measures within the framework of our service offer.
- OFTP2 proxy
- Data exchange of any data, unlimited file size
- Unlimited user accesses
- Complete logging of all processing steps in LOG files
- Convenient search feature (full index, fast, …)
- Sending and receiving data with and without ENGDAT identifier
- Integrated management of data exchange partners (ENGPART)
- Export and import of ENGPART files for partner profile description
- Job management of commercial data in compliance with EDIFACTProject-related grouping of processes and distribution lists
- SWAN notification for successful job processing including PDF data delivery note
- Flexible authorization concept
- Bidirectional data compression (ZIP, TAR, RAR, …)
- Bidirectional data transfer via offline media (data carrier)
- Complete job archiving (unlimited online archive size, only limited by available storage space)
- Platform independent access to the application for users and administrators
- Multi language user interface (CN, DE, EN, FR, JP, PT, RU, TR)
- Comprehensive manuals and quick references for users and administrators (DE, EN)
- Webservices interface for integrating /connecting enterprise applications (EDM, ERP, PDM, CAD, ..) through SOA architecture via complete function API
- unlimited number of parallel processes, only limited by used infrastructure
Take advantage of our know-how as part of our service offer for customer-specific adjustment of the SWAN software to your needs.
Individual processing steps within an automated job processing, such as conversion, compression, quality check, knowledge reduction, automatic data transfer (regular data supply) are possible through integrating software tools.
We take care of the master data administration (users and data exchange partners), monitor the jobs and the system, keep you informed with reports, and deal with the first and second level support for your users.
Preservation of the service availability and warranty for smooth operation. Installation, configuration and maintenance of the software and corresponding applications. Disturbed applications will be restarted, if necessary. Information from the client via phone or email (escalation) in case of persistent system disruptions.
Performed during the service times of SSC, tracking of defective jobs, contacting partner companies for troubleshooting, restarting jobs, information from the client for persistent disruptions.
Acquisition, qualification and processing of support requests during the service times.
Setup and changes of user and partner data and setup of an Odette connection.
The following services are included in the software maintenance contract
- Provision of software updates
- Error correction (hot fixes)
- Consultation with user queries on the software handling (first level and second level support via email and phone)
The basic license for SWANenterprise with unlimited usage right period contains the standard service features without additional modules, including:
- up to 50 OFTP data exchnage partners
(a data exchange partner is understood as a company you exchange data with, regardless with how many people of the company you exchange data)
- OFTP2 proxy
- unlimited user accesses
The installation and initial setup of the software on the customer’s own IT infrastructure is performed by SSC.
The maintenance, the administration, the operation and the user support is made by you.
If you don’t want to do this on your own, you can transfer these tasks to us as part of a SWANmanaged servicescontract and we take care of the master data administration (user and data exchange partners), monitor the jobs and the system, keep you up-to-date with reports and deal with the first and second level support for your users.
Please contact our »sales team for details on licensing and costs. We will be glad to advise and make you an offer tailored to your specific needs.